Upcoming Community Conversations
We are excited to announce the dates for our Community Conversations to be held over the next several weeks as part of the United Against Opioid Abuse Initiative. These conversations are held in a debate-free setting where residents can share their aspirations and concerns for our community, as well as brainstorm with other Whitley County residents.
- November 8th; Whitley County Family YMCA, 12-2pm
- November 12th; Whitley County Council on Aging, 1-3pm
- November 16th; The Van Buren, 9-11am
- November 26; Indian Springs Middle School, 12-2pm
- November 29th; South Whitley Community Public Library, 1-3pm
- December 4th; The Center for Whitley County Youth, 9-11am
- December 6th; Churubusco United Methodist, 9-11am
- December 10th; Peabody Public Library, 1-3pm
- December 12th; Star Financial, 5:30-7:30pm
Seats are limited and will be given on a first come, first serve basis. Contact Carlee at email@example.com with questions.